The Velocity yield is designed to reward Kinesis users for adding to the transactional velocity of the Kinesis monetary system by using Kinesis gold and Kinesis silver as money.
There are a small number of requirements that need to be satisfied in order for you to receive any type of yield reward.
In order to receive any type of a yield:
- Your account has to be fully ID verified through the KYC process, as explained in this article.
- Your account (or your linked addresses) cannot be suspended nor blacklisted
- Your account has to meet the specific conditions of each yield.
Specific transactions qualifying for the Velocity yield are:
- Trading KAU and KAG pairs on the Kinesis Exchange (including fiat and crypto),
- Buying and selling KAU and KAG with BUY or SELL widget on the Kinesis Dashboard,
- Spending their KAU and KAG with the Kinesis card, online and at the point of sale.
Please note that all KAU and KAG sending activities (on-chain/blockchain transactions) between accounts or in/out of the Kinesis Money system are not eligible for the Velocity yield.
Trading KAU/KAG or KAG/KAU pars on the Kinesis Exchange.
If a user trades a KAU/KAG pair, it is counted as Velocity generated for both KAU and KAG with their respective amounts, allowing users to earn a double yield amount for the transaction.