There are a small number of requirements that need to be satisfied in order for you to receive a yield reward.
In order to receive any type of a yield:
- Your account has to be fully ID verified through the KYC process, as explained in this article.
- Your account (or your linked addresses) cannot be suspended nor blacklisted
- Your account has to meet the specific conditions of each yield.
The specific conditions you need to meet In order to receive a Holder’s Yields are:
You need to hold KAU and/or KAG:
- in your Kinesis Money account
- in the integrated Kinesis Money wallet
- in an external wallet eg. the Stand Alone wallet.
If your holding is in an external wallet, this must be linked to your Kinesis Money account.
For linking the standalone wallet, see Linking an external wallet address guide.
For linking the CoolWallet S address, see Linking CoolWallet S address guide.
Your KAU or KAG holding may be acquired by:
- buying at the Kinesis Exchange
- receiving a transfer (eg gift or payment) from another account or wallet
- previous yield payments.