EPD is the process of converting your physical gold or silver bullion into Kinesis KAU or KAG, through the process of digitalisation. That way, you can store 1:1 allocated precious metals in our vaults, free of charge, while allowing you to spend, send and transact your gold and silver as money.
If you have eligible existing bullion holdings at an ABX approved location (subject to conditions within the ABX Quality Assurance Framework), you can exchange that physical metal for Kinesis gold and silver-based digital currencies.
There are many benefits to bringing your precious metals into the Kinesis Monetary System, which will now enable you to earn fee-sharing yields on your physical precious metal, as well as the ability to spend and send your digital gold/silver instantaneously, anywhere in the world, all while taking advantage of ZERO storage fees.
Exchange Physical for Digital (EPD) step-by-step guide:
- Open a Kinesis Mint account.
- Complete the EPD form located in the Kinesis Mint platform.
- The EPD team will contact the Minter via email to confirm details of the EPD and may request additional supporting documentation/information.
- On confirmation via reply email from the Minter, the EPD team will begin the metal deposit and currency emission process. If supporting documentation/information was requested, this will need to be reviewed and approved prior to progressing.
- Currency emission occurs only once the physical bullion has been received by Kinesis.
For further information on EPD (Exchange Physical for Digital) including the ABX Quality Assurance Framework Standard, please click here.
If you have any queries regarding EPD, you can contact us via our live chat, available 24/7 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.