Prior to enabling two-factor authentication, you will need an 'authenticator'. There are many supported 3rd party apps such as Google Authenticator, Duo, and Microsoft Authenticator.
Once you have downloaded and set up your preferred authenticator, you're ready to begin enabling two-factor authentication on your Kinesis Money account.
To enable 2FA, please use the following steps:
- Log in to your account.
- Navigate to the left navigation bar.
- Above ‘Accounts’ you will find a drop-down bar that states your email address - expand this.
- Select the second option 'Security'.
- You'll see the option to change your password, below this you'll see a 'Two-factor authentication' section.
- Click "Enable two-factor authentication" and follow the on-screen prompts.