In order to transfer your KVTs into your Kinesis account, you will need a small amount of Ethereum (ETH) in the account you are sending from in order to cover the transfer fee (aka. “Gas”).
- To deposit KVT’s to your Kinesis account, simply click on Receive on the Dashboard, select KVT and copy the deposit address.
- Navigate to the wallet where your KVT's are located and select your KVT token account.
- Click on Send.
- Paste in the address you copied from your KMS account.
- Enter in the amount of KVT's you would like to send.
- Click on the Fast Transaction' and then select Advanced Options.
- Make sure to double the "Gas Limit", otherwise there is a chance the transaction could time out. This does not cost anything extra.
- Click Save and then Confirm.
- Please wait 5 minutes and you should see your KVT's in your KMS account.
For detailed instructions, see our KVT sending guide here.
Please note: Although we do recommend you to store KVTs in your Kinesis account to receive a KVT yield, you can also store your KVTs in external wallets, as long as all your wallet address are linked with your Kinesis account.