No, customers who have undergone and passed KYC will be eligible for a Holders Yield from Kinesis currencies stored in their account.
Articles in this section
- Can I only earn yields on Kinesis currencies in my wallet?
- How do I know the bullion is actually being held 1:1 at one of your 9 vaults?
- Who will be providing the audits, and how often?
- Where exactly is my gold and/or silver stored?
- Can I get access to my gold or silver?
- What are the storage fees associated?
- I currently own physical gold/silver, can I exchange this for digital?
- What is minting?
- What are KAU and KAG?
- How are my currencies ties 1:1 to gold and silver?