All bullion has a verified audit trail with multi-layered third-party audit and verification in place with a regularly audited and transparent holdings system. You can contact us to learn more about this.
Articles in this section
- How do I enable two-factor authentication?
- MetaMask eWallet set-up guide
- What is two-factor authentication, and why should I enable it?
- How do I know the bullion is actually being held 1:1 at one of your 9 vaults?
- Which two-factor authentication can I use?
- What happens if I lose my phone or am unable to access my two-factor authentication token?
- How do I reset my two-factor authentication?
- What is my recovery phrase and how do I keep it safe?
- How do I restore from my 12-word recovery phrase?
- How do I change my 12-word recovery phrase?