The physical precious metal, on which the Kinesis currencies (KAG and KAU) are based, are stored within fully insured, world-class vaulting facilities in Sydney, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai, London, Zurich and New York. Furthermore, this bullion is stored under safekeeping agreements on behalf of the legal beneficial owner with the title always being maintained by the holder - these vaults are fully audited and quality assured.
Articles in this section
- Can I only earn yields on Kinesis currencies in my wallet?
- How do I know the bullion is actually being held 1:1 at one of your 9 vaults?
- Who will be providing the audits, and how often?
- Where exactly is my gold and/or silver stored?
- Can I get access to my gold or silver?
- What are the storage fees associated?
- I currently own physical gold/silver, can I exchange this for digital?
- What is minting?
- What are KAU and KAG?
- How are my currencies ties 1:1 to gold and silver?