Founded in 2018, Kinesis is a global trading and digital asset utility platform, which facilitates the exchange, management and monetary application of native physical gold and silver-based digital assets and cryptocurrency.
Kinesis offers native digital assets based 1:1 on physical gold (KAU) and silver (KAG), enabling the instant trade of bullion on the platform. Currently, KAU has the highest daily trade volume of any physical gold product on the blockchain.
Through redistributing a share of global transaction fee revenue back to users, Kinesis is the sole platform offering a yield on physical precious metals, globally. Currently, users are able to trade across 3 fiat pairs (USD, EUR, GBP) and 6 crypto pairs (BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, DASH, USDT) with more pairs to come, in addition to KAU (1 gram of physical gold) and KAG silver (1 ounce of physical silver), available on Kinesis Exchange.
The Kinesis platform facilitates instant, low-cost peer-to-peer transactions in digitalised physical gold and silver, while a globally accessible debit card facility - the Kinesis debit card - makes all listed digital assets immediately accessible for global payments.
Kinesis’ parent company Allocated Bullion Exchange (ABX), a global institutional allocated precious metals exchange, facilitates the vaulting of all underlying physical gold and silver. All bullion within the Kinesis system is available for physical redemption, with independent audits conducted biannually.
The Kinesis platform offers:
- Gold (KAU), silver (KAG), fiat and crypto pairs
- A passive yield paid on all gold and silver held
- Instantly spendability of digital assets via Kinesis debit card
- Dashboard for managing assets and everyday spending
- Professional trading interface
- SWIFT, ACH & domestic wire transfers as deposit options
- Encrypted cool wallet
Kinesis Unique Features
- Virtual and physical card program with hybrid banking functionality, providing a complete solution for making payments anywhere in the world, using digitised physical gold and silver.
- Kinesis has a yield system, where a share of global transaction fee revenue is distributed back to the users for their everyday participation in the system.
- Kinesis has 9 partner Vaults in London, Sydney, New York, Liechtenstein, Singapore, Zurich, Dubai, Panama and Hong Kong, providing gold and silver bullion redeemability globally.
- KAU and KAG are blockchain-based digital currencies, based 1:1 on physical gold and silver, enabling global transactions anywhere in the world via the blockchain, with a transaction fee of 0.45%.
- Kinesis has the only physical silver-based spendable and redeemable digital asset (KAG) available.