Kinesis currencies are 1:1 legally allocated to bullion which is held for the individual across a network of global vault providers with regular audits conducted by leading global physical commodity audit and inspection specialist, Inspectorate International, a Bureau Veritas company.
Articles in this section
- About Kinesis
- Does Kinesis Money have an iOS/Android app?
- How do I create Personal/ Business account?
- How do I verify my account?
- What is Know Your Customer (KYC)?
- My verification link has expired. How do I request another?
- How do I send currencies?
- Where do I buy/sell Kinesis currencies, Cryptocurrencies & Fiat?
- How do I receive cryptocurrencies in my account?
- How do I find my transaction ID?