Kinesis currencies are 1:1 legally allocated to bullion which is held for the individual across a network of global vault providers with regular audits conducted by leading global physical commodity audit and inspection specialist, Inspectorate International, a Bureau Veritas company.
Articles in this section
- How to Reset your 2FA
- How do I create an account?
- How do I verify my account?
- My verification link has expired, how do I request another?
- What is Know Your Customer (KYC)?
- What are my Account and Wallet addresses used for?
- Does Kinesis Money have an iOS/Android app?
- How do I find my transaction ID?
- What is my 12-word recovery phrase, and how do I keep it safe?
- How do I send currencies?